Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nail Mail: Holo Nail Polishes!

I got these polishes in the mail on Monday, and it was very exciting because everyone loves nail mail, I love holo polishes, and I had only just ordered these polishes from Llarowe three mailing days earlier!

I got three holo polishes from HITS:  Demeter, Hermes and Poseidon.  HITS is a Brazilian brand of polish. Llarowe is the U.S. stockist for the polish.  Demeter is an orange holo.  I love orange polishes, and this is my first orange holo, not that I've seen any orange holos anywhere else.  If anyone has seen any other orange holos, please let me know. Hermes is a taupe/gold holo.  Poseidon is a light blue holo, even though it looks a little darker in some pictures below.  Poseidon has a very strong holo, and the other two have weaker holo effects.  They are all very pretty, and I'm very pleased with them.  I worry when I order things online without having seen them, but these polishes lived up to all my expectations.

Demeter and Hermes were on sale on the Llarowe website for $9 each, and I paid $10 for Poseidon.  I paid no tax, and the shipping was $2.29 (and fast!).  Total for the order was $30.29.

Without flash.

With flash.

Demeter is the orange swatch, below it is Hermes, and below that is Poseidon, which has a very strong holo effect.

Top to bottom:  Demeter, Hermes, and Poseidon.  Isn't that a gorgeous orange on Demeter?


Thank you for reading my blog!


4 comments:

  1. Poseidon looks lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing Poseidon right now. It's awesome. Super-easy beginner-friendly application, virtually no cleanup, and it's so pretty! I will have a post on it soon.

      Delete